sabato 26 giugno 2010

Celebrity Tweet!

I'm surfing on the net, and I'll find this website "Celebrity Tweet!" It says "stalk celebrity on twitter" LOL
I don't want stalk anyone...just follow! well, in celebrity tweet you'll find on the right all celebrity's account.



My fav. are @DitaVonTeese, @MissKellyO (kelly osbourne), @samantharonson, @ddlovato (demi lovato), @EvaLongoria (she is so beautiful!!) ;

I was addicted to Miley Cyrus twitter account but she deleted it -__-

I followed Courtney Love and Paris Hilton too but I quit because both are insane!!!

Courtney Love is at the end, she is completely crazy, I feel sorry for her!!

and Paris Hilton was so boring...she talk about shopping ONLY!

And what about your fav. twitter celebrities?

uh..my twitter account is @chiaracat ^__^

3 commenti:

Rano ha detto...

E di che cosa vuoi che parli Paris scusa?? Ti sei vista i video su youtube dove mostra i suoi 3 armadi...?

chiaracat ha detto...

ahhahaah no!!! sospettavo parlasse di shopping però deh...ogni minuto! mi dava noia!

Rano ha detto...

Io l'ho odiata...ha talmente tanta roba che manco si rende condo di cos'èha tra le mani!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails