sabato 3 luglio 2010

Call the doctor



Is ALL the week that I wake up on 7am, and finally it's saturday, I CAN SLEEP, I am so happy BUT -hell- NO, YOU CAN'T CHIARA.

I HATE YOU, FLORENTINE LAND LADY, THAT YOU WAKE ME UP AT 8 (E-I-G-H-T) ON SATURDAY MORNIG, ON CELL PHONES

FOR WHAT??

For your FUCKIN money, for the rent that I have to give you the 5th of july.

H A T E
.
But luckly I don't see you anymore, this is my last month and than fuck you bitch!

Now, please, call the doctor for me. I'm going crazy.
I want this doctor:

And this hospital:

And this soundtrack (oh god, I was a teenager when I listened Slater Kinney, fuck)

2 commenti:

Rano ha detto...

Non vorrei per nulla al mondo conoscere la persona che hai citato trale righe! =)

chiaracat ha detto...

è una vecchia fiorentina bastarda padrona di casa ricca tirchissima e scassapalle, non vedo l'ora di andarmeneeeeeee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails