giovedì 4 novembre 2010

SHONEN KNIFE!

It's been said that when Kurt Cobain saw the Osaka three-piece Shonen Knife, he was transformed into a "hysterical nine-year-old girl at a Beatles concert".

It's not hard to see why: despite having explosively 'punk' shows and a DIY ethos, the band don't shy away from catchy melodies either - and are known for their colourful matching costumes and quirky lyrics about simple stuff.

I really LOVE Shonen Knife! 3 girls from Osaka (Japan) that stolen my heart
(my fav. album is Happy Hour)

I want share with you my fav. Shonen Knife's songs!!

"I am a Cat" with a ms paint draw made by me







This cute song Sushi Bar




And Cookie Day ^w^

1 commento:

Mike G. ha detto...

Very, very nice blog post! Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails