martedì 18 gennaio 2011

MASSIVE SHOPPING!

thanks god! Shopping today, I needed a new pair of sneakers and I found this cool adidas, I really love colours

I bought these funny lovely lovely shirt! aw!!




on me!! It's purrrrfect!
a bit of time for makeup ;)


these eyeshadows are really nice, maybe you do not see very well from the picture but they are very sparkling!

I am not so able with make up...I use fingers to put eyeshadows -___- but I tried the green, the white and the yellow


Kiko is an italian brand (from Milan), products are cheap and pretty good.

I also wanted to buy this black matt nail varnish, I still have to prove it
I hope that the result is something like this:
(I will let you know...)
Two lip pencils
this mascara, it is particular because it makes doll's eyelashes and it must be applied over your mascara
some accessories! they never fail :)

green bow for my hair!!

I am in love with this owl *w*

aaaaaaaah!! NOW I AM SATISFED! but not enough....

I still buy lots of clothes!
Next time...
have a nice day ^_^

3 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

the owl is so pretty and shirts too! great choice :) you have beautiful eyes.
cheers from china^_^

Elizabeth ha detto...

i love everything you got, it's a lot of stuff. it's all adorable! i love the owl necklace, the green bow, the shirts, the sneakers and the "bit" of makeup, which looks like a lot!!!

chiaracat ha detto...

thanks :D I love do shopping after christmas time, there are a lot of special offers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails