martedì 18 gennaio 2011

NEW HELLO KITTY STUFF

I wanted start the year with hello kitty!
So I bought a cute personal organizer, a billfold for my documents (passport, cards, ID..) and a super sparkling mouse for my laptop!

I needed an agenda to take with me, in my bag, not too small and not HUGE! I found this:

little space to write, just to appointments
so I can see the whole week and commitments that I have. I really love it!!

But I love write and have a diary so I choose this one

where I can write what happens in my day, and my reflections
I could not resist buying this too, was on special offer, I paid 3!


Lovely!! I am proud of my purchases ^__^
aaand! This is a really cool mouse!!! lights up when I use (on blue) it and when it is stationary (pink!)

Your life is more funny with Hello Kitty things!

5 commenti:

.†TØx!cV@MPiЯ3_QuĒėN†. ha detto...

Meravigliosi *.*
Dove hai trovato tutto ciò?^^

chiaracat ha detto...

in una cartoleria! erano in saldo *__* :D

.†TØx!cV@MPiЯ3_QuĒėN†. ha detto...

Uuh che fortuna *.*

Elizabeth ha detto...

i LOVE the HK planner. i need to get one asap!

chiaracat ha detto...

my mom has one too! but red not black :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails