giovedì 27 gennaio 2011

yaaawn

Hi there!
I was away from the blog, but I am still here. Previous posts was published with automatic option of blogspot, I will answer to all comment after I wrote this. Uhm...I started an english course! So I can improve the grammar...yesterday for example I studied the difference between "some" and "any" O_O I did not know these basic rules! I realize that I make many mistakes, be patient with me ^_-

Thanks for partecipating in the giveaway! There are many comments :D

I am really tired today, before going to sleep I want show my purchase of the day:


do you remember Jem & The HOlograms? ;)
xxx

3 commenti:

La Cice ha detto...

Pizza e Roxy *________________* (e la terza di cui ho rimosso il nome).

Jem e le ologramme erano insulse.

chiaracat ha detto...

pizza ahahhahaah la amavo!!!

elizabeth ❤ ha detto...

cute shirt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails